Are you passionate about leading and having an impact on the next generation, modeling character and conviction, and gaining invaluable skills which will shape and benefit your own life? If you are this kind of young leader, The Generation Joshua Leadership Corps offers endless opportunities for you to use your talents in leadership to make a difference in the lives of young people and in the future of our nation.
Launched in 2010, the GenJ L.C. is a leadership program open to former Generation Joshua members and other interested young adults, in the age range of 19-26. This program equips young leaders to use their skills in a variety of functions. Leadership Corps members will have the opportunity to:
- Assist with moderating the Generation Joshua online forum and chat room
- Serve as camp counselors for Generation Joshua’s iGovern summer leadership camp programs
- Help organize and lead Student Action Team programs each election season
- Participate at conference events and programs throughout the country
- Assist in mentoring and leading local chapters of Generation Joshua clubs
The leadership experience you will gain through each of these opportunities will build your resume and job opportunities, and give you a hands-on opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and in the future of our nation. Corps members will receive a free two-year Generation Joshua membership. In addition, all expenses will be covered (airfare, food, lodging) for the programs available to members.
Interested in making a difference today? Fill out the application on the left side of this page and send it to us, along with your resume and three letters of recommendation. Our board will review your application to determine if you are a good fit for our program, and get back to you.
Please email your application materials to: email@example.com or fax them to us at (540)338-8606.