We don't want to be picky, but if you want to participate in the Benjamin Rush Awards Program, there are a few basic requirements you must meet. Generation Joshua reserves the right to update this list without notice, including clarifications to existing requirements. All eligibility questions should be directed to the Awards Administrator at email@example.com.
Eligibility Requirements for Participation in the Benjamin Rush Program
1. The Awards Program is open to all students between the ages of 11-19 who have an active membership in Generation Joshua.
- "Active" is defined as a "current, unexpired membership that is valid at the conclusion of the program."
2. The Awards Program is open to public, private, and homeschooled students.
3. The Awards Program is only open to those who specifically register for the program.
6. The Awards Program is only open to those who have not completed coursework or graduated from Highschool.
- Exception: Graduating highschool seniors who finish in the Spring/Summer qualify for that year's program. (Example: If Participant X will graduate with the class of 2010, he/she may participate in the 2010 Awards Program. Participant X may not, however, participate in the 2011 Awards Program.
7. The Awards Program is only open to those who have not turned 20 years of age.
8. A parental verification of eligibility will be required of any potential award winner after the Awards Program submission deadline.
Note about scholarships
1. Scholarships apply to tuition and books ONLY.